понедельник, 15 сентября 2014 г.

                                                           My summer vacation
My summer  vacation were edematous.
I went to Turkey!!!
Turkey very cheerful and incendiary country.
I lived in Antaliye!!!
Antalia is in Turkey.
There i saw many turtles and cats.
Cats very friendly and lovely.
We fed them and ironed and they purred.
In Antaliye very beautiful, light and blue sea.
There i swam and jumped from towers in the sea to me it was pleasant to be on the sea to float and jump.
I liked it very much!!!
I fell in love with this country.




2 комментария:

  1. I was in Turkey too. And I like this city very much! You have nice fotos of Turkey. There are a lot of trees, friendly people and nice houses. I think you can write more about this wonderfull city.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hello.I was in Turkey , too.These fotos are very beautiful ,for me .I like sea very much.I think this city is very cheerful and incendiary city , too. I like your narrative

    ОтветитьУдалить